Join our teams
Whether you're an experienced Professional, a talented Junior or a motivated Student, Al Masaood Oil & Gas offers you a variety of career opportunities that fits your ambitions. We are constantly looking for passionate individuals who want to demonstrate great work within a continuously challenging industry.
Our current job opportunities are covering the following positions:
Qualification: Bachelor, Commerce / Business Administration (preferably with major in Marketing)
Experience : 2 years
- Developing and executing digital and social media marketing strategies in accordance to brand’s standards and activities (services and products)
- Developing and implementing product launches, promotional campaigns, events and exhibitions
- Ensuring that all marketing communications are consistent with principal’s brand guidelines
- Liaising and maintaining strong relationship with principals’ marketing team for project/events
- Updating marketing collateral such as company profile, brochure, presentations, using MS Office and Adobe Illustrator on regular basis
- Preparing monthly, quarterly and yearly marketing communication reports with KPIs and analytics (digital marketing, events, promotional campaigns, sponsorships, etc.)
- Monitoring marketing expenses with related budgets and ROI
- Maintaining and updating customer database from daily inquiries and announced projects
- Liaising with suppliers for outsourced activities for project supervision and administrative requirements internally (Procurement, Finance, PR) and externally for tendering and execution
- Assisting the Marketing Manager in customer relationship duties and other administrative tasks
Candidates with following skills will be advantaged:
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Graphic Design (Adobe Illustrator)
- Video / Photo Editing
Don’t find the position that suits your skills ?
You can always submit a spontaneous application. By completing your profile below, your application will be reviewed so you can be contacted for future job opportunities that fit your competencies.